Sunday, April 4, 2010

Hardy Weinberg Problems And Answers Lab 8

Cured tuna salami

Salmi tuna with ginger, garlic and coriander.


Since you would tuna salami. I made it because I have a lot of tuna fish remains, which I collect in the freezer. I mixed the fish with green bacon, garlic, ginger and toasted coriander. I would not smoke and I used pickling salt for preservation. Now we have to wait. Since the air-dried salami is, the success is very dependent on the airy warehouse space. Now we have to wait at least four weeks.


have intestinal As I used a dry salted pig intestines caliber 32/34, which had to be watered thoroughly first. The intestines are not in small quantities. It is very durable. His presence I sentenced this year for the common sausages, which is not necessarily to my passions. On the other hand, brings experience and practice behind everything happens very easily by hand.


To prepare the farce, a simple meat grinder. The material to be processed is previously frozen well. To fill the casings I have eventually risen this simple Wurstfüllgerät. It also works very well with a pastry bag, if you have obtained an elongated fill spout to let on who raise a few meters intestine.

0 comments:

Post a Comment