Thursday, October 29, 2009

Red Rock Bowling How Much Does It Cost

library tours? FSI

the beginning of the study is wrong about one of the buildings and often do not really know where you are supposed to go.
you order this from happening in the libraries of the Institute of History, we offer you the opportunity to experienced students strolling through the rooms and everything to look at:
  • Where can I find what?
  • How to use the OPAC?
  • What do I do if I do not find a book in the OPAC?
  • Who can help me, when I search an abbreviation for a journal?
If you are interested in a library tour, writes an email to fsi.geschichte @ stuve.uni-erlangen.de (Subject: Library Management) or with the next Wednesday to a list, we stop in the introductory lecture history with Dr. Kremer can go through.

Until then, a great week
your FSI

0 comments:

Post a Comment