Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Reconsideration Letter Sample School

Cheese puffs

Because it itches in my fingers, these parmesan cheese puffs at the I 'town house blog " have seen. But the subtitle: "Aerated parmesan cheese puffs ... No Starch ... 100% parmesan makes "the situation becomes more complicated. If it is true, then? It is human to want the credit for one thing, share the idea of not.
So I think even about it. It is the water in the starch that makes it aufqellen explosively when heated. This is known from the puffed rice and popcorn works, but also with lentils, wild rice and even pasta. But strength is not in the game. Only Parmesan.
Sorry, I know the feel of the " cheese puff ". he is probably crispy? Probably not. Or is it?
The melted chip of grated Parmesan obtained after drying a bit hilly Crunch.
I start working, because it facilitates thinking. Where is the Microplane grater? Without passing anything. Adria rubs so so fine and fluffy parmesan cheese, that can form in the fine flakes, small, round truffles. It has something. But now rubbed her wrong with the Parmesan and happy on it.
It reminds me of my Vakumiergerät. It can not be the answer to the riddle, but an event is worth.
I pack their fluffy grated Parmesan in a large plastic cup and melt it in the microwave. Seconds later he landed in Kammervakumiergerät and is placed under strong vacuum that allows it to rise in the cup.

Sorry, no cheese puff for silky cheese bread made from 100% Parmesan.

strength or not, I think of flour gradually over puff pastry. Although this has nothing to do with the cheese puff, but remains still hang with me. Sometimes I melt Parmesan, which I did with the same amount of water slowly to the boil and then drain. The remaining gummy and tasteless remains in the pot to be thrown away. The cooled liquid can then in Parmesan cheese whey (water) and separate fat Parmesan. Both can be used to impart flavor without the adhesive effect of the cheese to have with the product. The cold fat Parmesan I will soon use instead of butter for pastry. Now I really need
nitrogen to my Pamesanflocken over - cool to 190 degrees. Since my Dewar flasks in the basement, and is empty because it is used very rarely, I must give up this practice. Perhaps the thing takes on another. Although, it still excites me.
My thanks goes to Town House for a nice hour with Parmesan and some new ideas.



0 comments:

Post a Comment