Friday, February 19, 2010

How Do You Sneak An Ipod Into School

scrambled eggs from the espresso machine, a barmaid.


This was new to me. Scrambled eggs from the espresso machine. I have a nearly 20-year-old La San Marco, the most of myself was restored within a month and now have steam in abundance.

Jody Williams Steamed Scrambled Eggs - For a person

2 or 3 organic eggs
A tablespoon soft Butter
A pinch of sea salt
Parmesan and freshly ground pepper
serve a slice of toasted bread, olive oil and ham for


So eggs, salt - and I am still a little milk and parsley and down under the steam nozzle of the espresso machine ...


No 8 seconds later - less would have been better here - is the scrambled eggs ready.


And it tastes, even though I forgot the butter.

Here in the original read.

0 comments:

Post a Comment